Image of Information Services

Theses @ HKU


The Libraries acquire printed and electronic HKU theses for PhD, MPhil and SJD programmes.  The printed theses are transferred and stored in The HKU Archives while the electronic theses (ETD) are on open access in the Scholars Hub under the licensing of the Creative Commons - Attribution (CC-BY).  For all other theses producing degrees, the Libraries acquire and store electronic copies only, which are also accessible in the Scholars Hub.

For theses submission, students should also read the HKU Policy on theses submission and check out how to format, create and submit the theses: